All parents want is to raise good/educated children. It is elementary in your mind but not so simple in practice:
1. Parents need to discover the parenting style they were raised under and what kind they want to implement for their parenting style.
2. They have to check how this style compliments (or clashes) your partner’s desired style.
3. Parents have to understand (and celebrate) their own child’s temperament, birth order, and developmental stage.
Each part of this process can be supported by a psychotherapist, who will help parents develop and combine their parenting skills, explore modeled parenting styles, and future goals for their child and their relationship.
We at Tampa Therapy Group offer integrative psychotherapy for the following:
- Children Issues – Babies to Adolescents (and beyond)
- Parenting Skills
- Pregnancy Loss
- Prenatal / Neonatal / Infant Loss
- Postpartum depression
- Chronic Infertility
- Adoption Support
- Surrogacy Support
- Life Transitions
“One of the things I liked about Dr. Rosana is her insight on relationships, dealing with family and friends, and her response to me on how I should deal with each situation. She is really attentive and friendly. She gives me good feedback on who I am.”
(Female, 50’s – Individual therapy)
“We had a good relationship with the therapist. It was good teamwork.”
(Male, married with children, 40’s – Family therapy)
Call us at (813) 613-8587 for a FREE 15-minute phone consultation.